Microblog Mondays. Writing in your own space. Something short and sweet. But it's meant to take back our bloggy space and call it our own. I am going to try to do this periodically. Life's hectic. So we'll see how long this lasts.
It's been awhile since I wrote. Life sort of takes over, I suppose. Between
- Petite's Girl Guides,
- her Gymnastics,
- physio twice a week for the bum knee that I messed up while in California this past summer,
- pool and backyard renovations (my my, but it looks GORGEOUS for next summer!),
- having had our Thanksgiving at our house (14 people in attendance!),
- celebrating my stepdaughter's 21st birthday,
- celebrating Petite's first loose tooth and visit from the Tooth Fairy,
- preparations for Christmas,
- fostering cats for the Humane Society,
- working like crazy (as always),
- general house upkeep (as much as possible!)
- and all the rest... well, I'm plum tuckered out.
I think wine is in order. Copious amounts of it! Do you think I could make a wine advent calendar for the adults in the house? I like that idea! Then again, it might not be conducive to actually getting to work on time... Ah, the perils of adulthood!