Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Nothing Yet (Ho Hum)

Need I say any more?

We're still waiting for something, anything, to develop. I guess Petit needs a little more time to "cook" so to speak. All day yesterday and last night I had a lot of back pain and aches through my hips. Mom figured that I might end up going to the hospital overnight last night but alas, no go. C'est la vie.

I promise to keep you all updated. You've stuck by me this far and you'll know when Petit makes his or her appearance! Bless you all for hanging in there with us. As always.

In the meantime, I'm keeping a SUPER close eye on Vee and Max as they prepare to head out tomorrow for some sort of induction... likely cervadil or whatnot to move things along. Like me, Vee is due tomorrow (August 25) and I hope for her that it works out perfectly and Max is able to be right there by Vee's side when Doudou arrives. Go give them some love and wishes for a wonderful couple of days as they welcome their baby too!

1 comment:

ultimatejourney said...

Every time I see a new post from you in my feed, I get all excited thinking maybe Petit is here :) Thinking of you guys...