Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Two Years Ago Today

On December 2, 2008, I wrote a post fairly late in the evening to update everyone.

That was the day of my retrieval for our one and only IVF cycle that produced Petite.

I have no idea where two whole years have gone; it seems quite a blur to me. On that day, six mature eggs were retrieved, all fertilized by ICSI and a few days later, three were transferred back.

One of those three is our little miracle. And I smile today in memory of where we were two years ago and how very lucky we are to have come this far.

Blessings to each and every one of us during this Christmas season. And much love to my fellow bloggers.

3 comments:

ColourYourWorld said...

Wow! 2 years already. I suppose I must have been doing something similar about the same time ;-)

Amazing isn't it?

Kakunaa said...

Happy 2 years since the miracle!

Anonymous said...

Whew, hard to believe it's been that long.