Pages

Friday, July 01, 2011

{This Moment}


{this moment} – A Friday ritual inspired by Finding Chaos/SouleMama.
A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week.
A simple, special, extraordinary moment.
A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.
If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’
in the comments for all to find and see.


She figured out how to do this at her daycare this week, with no instruction or guidance from anyone at all, and it took her caregiver completely by surprise!

2 comments:

Kakunaa said...

My goodness she is so cute :-) love the sideways hat!

B. said...

Hi Gil! So nice to hear from you (you left a comment on my Project Sibling blog)! I followed your blog almost religiously for quite a while, before and just after Petite was born. With so little time on my hands now, as I'm sure you understand, I stopped following almost everyone. I didn't know you were planning a sibling for Petite. Well, I hope my success, at my "ripe old age" keeps your hopes strong. All those stats one finds about the difficulty with becoming pregnant over 40 include all of the worst-case scenarios. As women who've already had a successful IVF and pregnancy, I think our odds are a lot higher... fantastic, in fact. Best of luck, and I'll be checking in as often as I can to read about your progress.

By the way, I find it very hard to believe that Petite is nearly 2 already. She's absolutely beautiful!