Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Scared

I think Thalya summed it up best when she titled her post "Just Scared This Time."

I am 110%, entirely, completely, and utterly petrified about today's appointment in Montréal. I don't know why exactly; I think it's a myriad of things that all combined in one ball of stress last night to such an extent that I wracked sobs as I held onto my husband and he stroked my hair, trying to reassure me that it's going to work out, and that I have no reason to be afraid.

But I am. And that won't go away until we get good news. Until then, I'll take all the good vibes we can get.

We leave to head up there in about an hour or so. Depending on what they tell us, we will either be in a good mood and go socialize and have fun with my friend T, or we'll hop in the car and I'll cry all the way home.

Here's hoping it's the former. Wish us luck.

5 comments:

LadyofAvalon56 said...

All the best. I felt the same way when I saw Dr. H for the first time, so I get it. It's just that it's so important to you to hear good news.

Looking forward to hearing what the doctor says to you.

By the way, I'm a lurker, a fellow Newfie and friend of Pam's. :)

Anonymous said...

We're sending you a big bear hug sweetie! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Love,

Max & Mitch
xoxo

Pam said...

Good luck. Hope all goes well.

Shop Girl said...

Will be thinking of you and hoping for good news.

Kate said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well.