I will tell you this: my hubby is gone on a business trip and when we got dumped on yet again today with about 15 inches of snow, and that I started to shovel it all myself. I did some this morning before leaving the house (for about 45 minutes) and after work, I found even more to do. I set about handling it. But eventually I gave up in frustration. I stood in my 50 ft. driveway, hoping for help and that was when I heard the whirrring noise of my neighbor's snowblower.
I went over there and pleaded my case with Mary (a friend of mine and Marc's wife), and I was ever so grateful to Marc for agreeing to help me out. Of course, I wasn't going to sit on my laurels and wait for Marc do all the work. However, I believe he thought I was nuts when he came over with the snowblower and saw that I had the driveway 1/3 done. God love him for helping me out. I need to find a way to thank him for his kindness and generosity. Marc, thank you for today. I am so grateful.
Now then, I do have a question though. How many women who are TTC are out there in a snowstorm shovelling a 50 ft. driveway at all?
Hugs, kisses and the best of wishes to...
In the meantime, there's been a lot of good news in the IF blogging world.
- Ultimatejourney at Still Trying After All Those Pills is on the verge of having her little one join the family, as is Ms. C over at It Could Take 3 Months. Can't wait to hear the good news from both of them! I'm keeping an eye on Serenity too...
- Heather at Big P and Me got a BFP! I'm so happy to hear it's going well.
- Jason and Samantha have welcomed a little girl, Charleigh!
- Kate and her husband M at Kicking You From the Inside have welcomed Luke to the world!
- Today, March 5 (my father's 67th birthday by the way) is also shared by David, Nearlydawn, nearlypregnant, nearlyoutofsteam's little boy!
A heads up too: I expect I'll be changing the colours on this blog soon. For a couple of reasons that have come to my attention (*waves to T in Montréal!), I'm going to switch to more neutral colours and maybe a different layout. So don't be shocked if you see something different next time you drop by.
Happy 67th Birthday Dad! I know you are looking forward to a vacation in the sun; use the American cash I sent you for a GREAT meal out while you're there!